At her newborn session, baby Emma was such a little doll!! Her parents brought her to my studio at just about a week old.
For her props, we used light grays, off white, blush, and a bit of contrasting green (for the bowl photos). I love the simple femininity of Emma’s session. And being that she’s the youngest child with two older brothers, I think it suits her perfectly.
The most gorgeous lips, I love detail images
Showing off her long lashes in black and white
The lips, the chin, the arm rolls, it’s just all a little bit too much!!
All tucked in
I am completely obsessed with Emma’s dimple!!
One of my favorite images is always the feet!!
Another great view of Emma’s gorgeous lashes
All snug in her wrap
Emma, looking fabulous in a vintage style romper and matching bonnet
A few facts about my in-studio posed newborn sessions:
- All of my full newborn sessions include family/sibling photos, if you would like.
- I tailor your session to your taste, style, and color choices, from custom newborn outfits to props and backdrops.
- Newborn sessions generally run 2-3 hours. Parents should arrive and be prepared to sit back, relax, and enjoy watching their sweet new bundle become a baby model.
- If you would like to incorporate a family heirloom or special stuffed animal, etc into your newborn’s session, I welcome that! Bonus if you let me know ahead of time so I can plan that into the workflow.
- Schedule your newborn session in advance, don’t wait until your baby has arrived as these session slots book up!
If you or someone you know if interested in a newborn session with me, please contact me here.