Being an expectant first-time mom, or a new mom can be overwhelming. As it is, you may be suffering from morning (all-day) sickness, exhaustion, and other fun curve balls being thrown at ya. So I asked some of my clients and followers what their favorite baby products are to help limit the long list of things that you need to do in preparation for your newest addition. Have a look at the list and links:
- Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve Company’s Baby Bum Salve – This was my own personal favorite baby item! Not only is the most effective diaper cream, all of this company’s baby product (and adult!) are amazing. Bonus: If you’re a Clevelander, they’re local!
- Baby Shusher Sleep Miracle Soother – Yes, I agree! I happen to use this in my studio at my newborn sessions. but I also used these on the go with my own kids when they were babies.
- In addition to the above item, this white noise sound machine is great for in-home use, as it plugs in (but also has a battery option if you want to use it portably).
- The Boppy Pillow No matter how you’re planning to feed your baby this is a great pillow to use for feeds, first year propping, and more. Bonus: it comes in adorable colors and patterns
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP – this is a great swaddling option that’s easy to use and safe!
- Aden + Anais Dream Blankets and swaddles – The blankets are soft, cozy, and breathable – great for older babies, toddlers, and young children. The swaddle blanket are light and breathable, great for swaddling, burping, cuddling, and more! Both come in beautiful patterns trendy patterns!
- The Graco Pack ‘N Play is a must have! Great as a regular crib, for travel, or as a an extra crib for guests.
- The Boon high chair is worth every penny. Super easy to clean, moves on wheels, and has an adjustable height.
- Wear your baby – The Ergo Baby 360 is a favorite for multiple baby wearing positions and can be sued form birth to 45lbs!
- Bonds Wondersuit – This brand is awesome! They have soft fabrics, funky colors and patterns, and awesome easy and practical design. Stock up on their zip up wondersuits.
Hope this list was helpful!
Leave a Reply